When you use DPM, you have your own portion outline, giving you more control over its appearance. The portion information is then direct introduced on the portion section with the objective that it is never secured on the merchant’s server.
Authorize.Net starting late moved the Direct Post Method (DPM) which makes it speedier than at whatever time in late memory to take full control of the checkout system.
The Direct Post Method gives your shippers complete control over the pages related to the checkout experience. You can make your merchant’s own specific checkout shape and host it isolated server. If your merchant needs to add examination to their page, they can. If they have to test various establishment tones, content measurements, live visit, or flashing content, put everything hanging in the balance! You can arrangement, change, and test your shipper’s checkout shapes as you would whatever other page on their site.
• Accept a Variety of Payments – Accept All major credit cards easily.
• Authorize only or Authorize and Capture Funds Immediately
• Manage Your Transactions – Use our full-featured Merchant Interface to monitor and control payments through your Web site.
• Prevent Fraud – Identify suspicious transactions with our value-adding products and built-in fraud tools.
• Risk Management – Sensitive data is stored in the Authorize.Net PCI-compliant data center, never on your computer.
• Receive Payments Quickly – Funds are automatically deposited to your merchant bank account within days.
• Issue Refunds – Convenient, fast and direct from your WooCommerce store
• Free Help – Authorize.Net provides live technical and account support to merchants, as well as access to online documentation and user guides.