PHP is a script dialect and middle person that is straightforwardly available and used mainly on Linux Web servers. PHP, at first got from Personal Home Page Tools, now stays for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor, which the PHP FAQ depicts as a “recursive acronym.”
PHP is a differentiating alternative to Microsoft’s Active Server Page (ASP) development. In like manner with ASP, the PHP script is embedded inside a Web page close by its HTML. Preceding the page is sent to a customer that has requested it, the Web server calls PHP to decipher and play out the operations called for in the PHP script.
A HTML page that joins a PHP script is conventionally given a record name expansion of “.php” “.php3,” or “.phtml”. Like ASP, PHP can be considered as “dynamic HTML pages,” since substance will change in light of the outcomes of disentangling the script. PHP is free and offered under an open source allow.
What PHP can do?
• PHP can generate dynamic page content
• PHP can create, open, read, write, delete, and close files on the server
• PHP can collect form data
• PHP can send and receive cookies
• PHP can add, delete, modify data in your database
• PHP can be used to control user-access
• PHP can encrypt data